We have all your VW, Audi & Skoda service requirements covered
Our Services as a Dealership Alternative
Wolfsburg Techniks proudly delivers fast and comprehensive Volkswagen, Skoda and Audi service and repairs in Osborne Park and surrounding suburbs. Operating as a dealership alternative we perform a range of premium service and repairs in line with your car’s manufacturer guidelines, see below for a list of services we provide.
Vehicles fitted with 6 speed wet clutch DSG gearboxes require service at regular intervals of 60,000km.
– Replacement DSG Filter + seal
– Drain & Refill DSG oil with Liqui Moly fluid
– Basic settings of transmission & adaptive drive
Vehicles over 3 years old – Perhaps the vehicle you own is not driven frequently but you’d still like it checked out annually. This option might suit you, It embodies a ‘basic’ or ‘minor’ service. We will check over your vehicle as we do in all our services – providing a comprehensive report upon completion.
– New engine oil + oil filter
– Safety check Brakes, steering, tyres & suspension
– Levels, air pressure topped up & lights checked
– Diagnostic scan and resetting of service lamp
– Complete condition report
*Please note some 4×4 and commercial vehicles may require additional
Getting your vehicle serviced in line with manufacturer specifications is important. It was designed to be looked after by following a schedule which ensures its reliability will last. Whilst money can be saved in the short run by choosing ‘cheaper’ services, this generally leads to larger repair bills in the future. Feel free to discuss your vehicles special needs with us today. Although all our services use premium products and approved fluids this service will also cover us checking your logbook for any outstanding items. Typically, items which could be overlooked are:
– DSG Oil & Filter (60k/4 year intervals)
– Haldex oil (3 year intervals)
– Spark plugs (60k/4 years)
– Pollen filter (2 year intervals)
– Brake fluid (2 year intervals)
– Engine air filter (45k intervals)
– Fuel filter (60k intervals)
*Guidelines are for VW/AUDI Group vehicles.
Our factory trained technicians use only the latest in diagnostic software and have access to VAG workshop manuals and technical information to ensure a swift and accurate diagnosis.
ABT Performance upgrades
ABT engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Skoda. We can perform upgrades to your vehicle to ensure you get the results you want. From ecu tune right through to big brake kits and suspension components.